Saturday 25 October 2014

Our Creative Corner Spotlight Sneak Peek

Servus and welcome!

It is my turn today to invite you over to Our Creative Corner! I have prepared a crackin' tutorial with a lot of messy spookyness for you. If you are in the mood for a fun and messy Halloween project using Tim Holtz goodness and a lot of stuff to dip your fingers and brushes in, then hop over to Our Creative Corner to learn more about my project and this month's sponsor for the challenge!

Here's a little sneak peek to quicken your appetite ;)


See you over there!
Hugs and happy crafting,

Claudia xxx

http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.co.at/


3 comments:

  1. Great make for Halloween Claudia, love it.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my dear friend!! Just been over to Our Creative Corner. Love this tombstone. Great background that makes the stamped images pop. That owl is fabulous. This really fantastic sponsor spotlight project.

    Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. You have no idea how much your comments meant to me. Well ... maybe you do know :) I appreciate the encouragement. Loving where you are going with your work these days. Life is good ... isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hab grad nachgespernzelt ;), wie man so was fabriziert. Bin ganz begeistert!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx