Sunday 14 December 2014

Short invitation

Servus and hello!

Today I would like to invite you over to my other art blog "Von Pappe", where I share my more painterly stuff.




This image shows just a part of the whole canvas (as I have done a rather wide format this time). So if you are ready to meet Bertram, the grasshopper, Pubert, the depressed mosquito and some other meadow folk, just follow the link by clicking HERE.

I would love to see you over there!

Hugs and happy crafting,
Claudia xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the colours are spectacular Claudia! Off I go for a closer look! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful, Claudia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow - das ist einfach fantastisch!!!!! Ganz liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx