Sunday 15 January 2017

My Personal Top 3 Steampunk/industrial Makes for SASPC

Servus and welcome back to the usual Team B presentation over at SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges!

This month the challenge for us all - the DT and the players - is to pick and share our personal Top 3 steampunk and/or industrial makes from the last year. The players can also pick projects that weren't done for our challenges, but the DT had to choose among their DT projects of course.

It was of course hard to pick my favourites as I have been on this DT since the very beginning of SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges in 2013 (being the co-founder) and have a lot to choose from - but narrowing them down also meant to revisit all of them and that brought a lot of sweet memories back.

If you want to learn more about the projects just click on their titles to get to the according posts.

My first pick is a make from 


July 2014

"Stand Alone Tray Canvas Invention"




The little birdie on my canvas was a fleamarket find and I still love how it looks down on the canvas (as if it was checking that everything was done properly). The lightbulb to its right was a gift from lovely Brigitte (aka coutureuse) - which only makes this canvas even more dear to my heart. 

I love to have objects incorporated in my projects that have a personal meaning or tell stories. 


Secondly I chose my hommage to The Wizard of Oz: 
April 2015

"Pay no Attention to the Man Behind the Curtain!"



I just love the story and the original movie with lovely Judy Garland! But my absolute favourites from the movie are the lion and the wicked witch!

My last choice for my personal Top 3 makes is the steampunk notebook I made last summer, as I still love how beautifully the stencilled and dry-brushed background on the cover turned out. I remember I could have continued to dry-brush on many more layers as I enjoyed that process so much...but gladly I managed to stop at the right time. lol


August 2016

"Altered Steampunk Notebook"




Well, I hope you enjoyed my picks and I highly recommend you check out what my teamies have chosen! So hop over to SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges to find out about their favs! And of course I can't wait to see what you will pick and share with us!

Hope to see you over there and play along with us soon!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia 
xxx



1 comment:

  1. Great choice Claudia, though it must have been hard as you have so many. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx