Friday 9 June 2017

Metal Tag Pendants for DecoArt Mixed Media

Servus, dear creative friends from all over the world, and thank you for stopping by my blog!

I would like to invite you over to the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog to check out my latest project and tutorial that I have made for you.

You know me - I can never throw away anything - so I had some broken plaster cast left overs that I had put aside some weeks ago without any idea back then on what to use them for...and then the right moment and project came along so they found their "home"...




...on these two metal tags that I had almost forgotten about. (I know I still have to practice a lot when it comes to using moulds and plaster...but hey - as long as the "failures" can be turned into something "right" everything's fine...lol).

If you want to find out about the finished pieces simply hop over to the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog. I would love to see you over there and I hope you'll like my project!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx