Saturday 16 December 2017

Robin on a Branch - a DecoArt Mixed Media Project

Hi and servus! Just a short hello from me today to invite you over to the DecoArt Mixed Media Blog, where I am sharing my December project.




I fell in love with this gorgeous Sizzix "Little Robin" Thinlits die set at first sight and had to use it to create a little Christmas home decoration piece. And with the use of some of DecoArt's fab seasonal textural and glittery products this was easy to do and also great fun! Simply click HERE to get to the Mixed Media Blog and the tutorial. 




Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx





1 comment:

  1. I was over to check out your Robin ,Claudia! It is ever so sweet!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family dear Claudia!
    hugs and love, Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx