Monday 8 January 2018

Going Industrial over at Calico Craft Parts

Hi, servus and thanks for stopping by today! 

This is just a short invite (and another will follow on my blog tomorrow to my new DecoArt Mixed Media project...so stay tuned) over to the Calico Craft Parts blog, where I am sharing my first make for 2018. 

As you can see it is an industrial style project and I used one of Andy Skinner's cool stamp sets alongside a lot of DecoArt media (and other) goodness. 



To learn more, please, click HERE (or on the link on top of this post). There's a full tutorial waiting for you. Hope to see you over there soon! 


Have a good start into the week!
Claudia
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx